Quintura Kids Quintura Cook Quintura Search

categories
archive
meta

 
Русский | English
 

Sistema Acquires 51% Stake in M2M Telematics

Files under: Enterprise, News, Tech
Posted by: Quintura @ 02:25 [19. 07. 10]

Russia’s largest public difersified financial corporation, Sistema has acquired a 51% stake in transport telematics service provider M2M Telematics, the company announced. According to newspaper Vedomosti, Sistema paid $20 million for the stake. Sistema plans to acquire the remaining 49% stake in M2M Telematics in the next two to five years. Founded in 2005, M2M [...]